* recognizing gnatsweb attachments
@ 2008-10-01  1:23 Dan Nicolaescu
From: Dan Nicolaescu @ 2008-10-01  1:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

The gnats installation that I have to use (don't ask) produces
attachments that gnus does not recognize.

mm-uu-type-alist looks for this:

(gnatsweb
     "^----gnatsweb-attachment----"
     nil
     mm-uu-gnatsweb-extract)

but the attachment looks like like this:
 ----gnatsweb-attachment----

i.e. it starts with an extra space.  This is easy to fix.

But in fact the whole body of the attachment is indented with one space.
If I delete these spaces then gnus recognizes the attachments just fine.
Is there an easy way to fix this?

Thanks

        --dan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-10-01  1:23 UTC | newest]