* Having sent mail inside threads in inbox
@ 2010-04-15 17:02 Antoine Levitt
From: Antoine Levitt @ 2010-04-15 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello,

I'm moving to gnus from gmail, and am learning about the threading
system. I'd like to have my sent mail displayed inside the threads in my
inbox. That is, if a guy sends me A, I reply B, and he replies C, I'd
like to have

-> B
---> C

so I can read back old conversations in full, just like what I do on
gmail. Right now, the best I've found I can do is

(setq gnus-build-sparse-threads 'more)

which display "ghosts" messages, so I get
-> some stuff I can't read if I select it
---> C

How do people adress that problem?