From: Michael Huehne <mhuehne@mac.com>
Cc: Michael Huehne <mhuehne@mac.com>, ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: HELP PLEASE ! How to fetch mails from HOTMAIL.COM with GNUS/webmail & W3 ?
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:46:35 +0700	[thread overview]

Dear ShengHuo,

This is a clear statement and I am the last person to blame you for
Microsoft's preferences for properitary  protocols.

Would you mind to remove the hotmail part from webmail.el or put a hint
into the source?
May I suggest a slightly clearer comment like (message "Sorry, hotmail is
currently not working and we see no bug fix yet 12/13/2001") ? This would
have been for me more helpful than
((error hotmail HTML has changed or your w3 package is too old.(list@0))).
Which let me hope and wait, since one option was to for a new W3.
What I did ... without success.

Now I am in good mood and will try the suggested alternatives.
Many thanks for these hints !-)

Cheers,

Michael