Here is a patch to gnus-gl.el that adds another user-format function that doesn't rely on having the Grouplens info plugged into the Gnus scoring mechanism. This allows both "normal" SCORE/ADAPT scoring and Grouplens predictions to be displayed in the summary line. No changes to existing code were needed. I am also including the relevant section of my Gnus rc file so you can see how I set up to use this function. Groups that are handled by the BBB have the prediction shown. Groups that aren't show my "normal" summary line. --[Lance]