* Suggestion: include epop to Emacs distribution
@ 1998-12-31 13:46 Jari Aalto+mail.emacs
From: Jari Aalto+mail.emacs @ 1998-12-31 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

	I would like to suggest that EPOP package would be included with
	the Emacs distribution. Epop is superior multiple POP account
	handling package which works for major MUAs: RMAIL; VM, Gnus. I have
	been using succesfully it for almost a year now to read my
	multiple pop accoutns for all development versions of gnus
	during that time.

	To Ding list:

	I would also like to suggest that the pop support in Gnus, that
	can currently handle only one pop account would be modified to
	support EPOP and multiple pop accounts.

       "epop3mail"
        .http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/voelker/ntemacs/contrib/ep3m-09.zip
        .http://paddington.ic.uva.nl/ntemacs/contrib/