Simon Josefsson writes: > Would you like to submit a patch for the manual as well? Here's a patch. I also documented nnimap-nov-is-evil, or rather my understanding of what it seems to do. It occurred to me that people to whom slow expiry is a problem might go to the index of the manual and look up "expiring mail". There was already one index entry for "expiring IMAP mail", so I added this one, and in the process I added entries on some other pages that might be relevant to people looking up "expiring mail". -- Jouni K Seppänen