Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE (Kai Großjohann) writes: > `A c' in the group buffer lists the groups which have cached > articles. While this is a nice feature, I'd like to be able to list > the groups with cached articles in addition to the normal groups. > > Ie, I want a view like I get with `l' (topics and all), except that it > _also_ lists the groups with cached articles. > > The reason for this is the following: we use bulletin board style IMAP > groups, where ticking important messages does not work right, because > ticking a message means it's ticked for everybody. Therefore, I enter > articles into the cache to mark them as important for me personally. > (So the cache is used like a second ticked mark for me.) The group > buffer already shows groups with ticked messages, so I want it to show > those with cached messages, too. > > Any ideas? You can use the function in the attached file or write something like that. Unfortunately, the groups are listed flatly, not by topics. Shenghuo