* Like `A c', only different
@ 2000-06-06  9:04 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-06-06  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

`A c' in the group buffer lists the groups which have cached
articles.  While this is a nice feature, I'd like to be able to list
the groups with cached articles in addition to the normal groups.

Ie, I want a view like I get with `l' (topics and all), except that it
_also_ lists the groups with cached articles.

The reason for this is the following: we use bulletin board style IMAP
groups, where ticking important messages does not work right, because
ticking a message means it's ticked for everybody.  Therefore, I enter
articles into the cache to mark them as important for me personally.
(So the cache is used like a second ticked mark for me.)  The group
buffer already shows groups with ticked messages, so I want it to show
those with cached messages, too.

Any ideas?

kai
--