* Replying with the same charset as the original article
@ 2000-12-23 17:52 Georges KO
From: Georges KO @ 2000-12-23 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Hello,

    I would like to reply with the same charset as the original
article. Currently, there's gnus-default-posting-charset, but it is
seems not possible to say "same as the answered article". Actually, I
would like to use it in mail groups, where I have groups with more
than one charset. gnus-default-posting-charset could be something like
'current.

    Georges.
--
 Georges KO (Taipei, Taiwan)                                      gko@gko.net