* message, auto-fill-mode and ^something: in the body
@ 2001-02-22 12:02 Pavel Janík ml.
From: Pavel Janík ml. @ 2001-02-22 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Hi,

I have auto-fill-mode turned on in message buffers. It works correctly.

However if I wrote the line which contains ':' after the word on the
beginning of the line, it is highlighted as a header and the line is not
filled-in as you can see here:

This_is_not_header: and this text is not filled-in but it should be because I have auto-fill-mode turned on by default.
--
Pavel Janík ml.
Pavel@Janik.cz