* Send compressed postscript as attachment?
@ 2001-01-09 15:30 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2001-01-09 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Suppose I want to send a postscript file in compressed form as a MIME
attachment, how would I go about this?

Right now, I "gzip foo.ps", then make an attachment using `C-c C-a'
and specifying foo.ps.gz as file name.  But this suggests
application/octet-stream as content-type.

How do I do this such that the recipient can click on it without
having to save it to disk first?

tia,
kai
--