Pavel@Janik.cz (Pavel Janík) writes: > From: Pavel@Janik.cz (Pavel Janík) > Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:13:06 +0200 > > Hi again, > > this is a reply to my own e-mail with a full copy for you who do not read > the list where I reported this problem originally. > > > I have done a cvs update/recompile tonight as I usually do and from that > > time, I do have \202 before accented characters the body of each message in [...] > First, I thought that this is problem in Emacs itself, but this Gerd's > patch was commited to both CVS Gnus and to CVS of Emacs so I was fooled :-) > I do not know what is the correct solution though. Will leave this on > Shenghuo and Gerd. Uff ;-) This bug is only related to nnfolder backend. I've fixed it in the Gnus CVS. Please test before add it to the Emacs CVS. ShengHuo 2001-07-11 18:00:00 ShengHuo ZHU * nnfolder.el (nnfolder-read-folder): Force to use a multibyte buffer.