Gnus development mailing list
From: Mansuriatus Shahrir Amir <mansur@tm.net.my>
Subject: Help -- how to use nnagent
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 22:44:27

I'm thick I know. But I still can't figure out how to use Agent.

Okay this is how I do:

1.I first use nntp (the normal way) to connect.

2.The in the group buffer i type ^ into server buffer

3. I goto my nntp server and then type J a

4. Now my server (news.tm.net.my) is listed as (nnagent:news.tm.net.my)

5. I choose the category default as (true)

Then I connect to my news server. and try to mark as downlodable articles
by  J #

But then when I press J s nothings happen when I go to group buffer.

I tied to quit gnus and then M-x gnus-unplugged. But nothing happens

Please ne1 knows where I'm wrong. TIA

Mansuriatus Shahrir Amir
mansur@tm.net.my