Kai Großjohann wrote: >Henrik Enberg writes: > > > >> I fully agree. You lose the ability to show articles with high score >> in bold right now. It would be much better to have it for >> undownloaded articles instead. >> >> > >Kevin, > >what do you think about replacing > > (downloaded . gnus-agent-downloaded-article-face) > >with > > ((and gnus-agent-mode (not downloaded)) > . gnus-agent-undownloaded-article-face) > >with a new face? > >(I haven't tried the above entry, I'm not sure if it will work.) > >kai > > I have to admit, my first thought was absolutely not. I use the agent to selectively agentize threads so must of my group buffer would be that annoying orange that I set for the default. I also felt that it was inappropriate to perform an action based on the lack of an attribute. However, after thinking about it, I can see where the undownloaded face could be taken as a per-article warning (i.e. download this article before going unplugged). We'll need a better color choice. Any suggestions? Kevin