Kai Großjohann wrote: >Henrik Enberg writes: > > > >>>I wrote: >>>The only breakage I currently see is that it still expires all but >>>the last article when doing gnus-agent-expire. >>> >>> >> I spoke too soon. It doesn't actually expire the articles, it just >> removes them from the .overview. This isn't intended behavior, is >> it? >> >> > >No, this is not intended behavior. It should only remove from >overview the ones that it actually deletes. > >I didn't test gnus-agent-expire. Sorry. > >kai > > First, gnus-agent-expire has been tested. Second, read-unmarked articles are removed from the .overview. You wouldn't happen to have gnus-agent-expire-all set? If so, you'll get the behavior that you are describing. Kevin