* Re: ifile-gnus.el version 0.3
       [not found] <uv6y9a1gg7u.fsf@suspiria.ai.mit.edu>
@ 2002-09-19 22:10 ` Clemens Fischer
       [not found]   ` <uv6d6r9h0rm.fsf@suspiria.ai.mit.edu>
From: Clemens Fischer @ 2002-09-19 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ifile-discuss

jhbrown@ai.mit.edu writes:

> ifile-gnus version 0.3 is out.  Get it from:
>
> <http://www.ai.mit.edu/~jhbrown/ifile-gnus.html>

could you please provide a tar'ed gzip'ed or bzip2'ed archive as well?
i find it tedious to always download the different pieces (README,
shell utilities etc.) never knowing what really changed.  and it would
be even more tedious to always check for changes.

clemens

* Re: [ifile-discuss] Re: ifile-gnus.el version 0.3
       [not found]   ` <uv6d6r9h0rm.fsf@suspiria.ai.mit.edu>
@ 2002-09-27 13:22     ` Jason Rennie
From: Jason Rennie @ 2002-09-27 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding, jrennie

jhbrown@ai.mit.edu said:
> Done.  I'll try to improve production technology as I go.

Just a suggestion, but it might be worth copying some of the
distribution-building stuff from ifile's Makefile.in.  To put out a new
distribution, I run a script, "dist" like this:

#!/bin/sh

eval `cat Version`
make ifile-${IFILE_VERSION}.tar.gz
mv ifile-${IFILE_VERSION}.tar.gz ~/www/ifile
cp FAQ ChangeLog INSTALL NOTES ~/www/ifile

Saves me a lot of hassle.

Jason D. M. Rennie
MIT AI Lab
jrennie@ai.mit.edu