Henrik Hansen wrote: > Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE (Kai Großjohann) wrote: > > > On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Henrik Hansen wrote: > > >>> I made a M-x backtrace (if it helps :) > > > > No, that doesn't help. Instead, C-u 1 M-x toggle-debug-on-error RET, > > then repeat the error, then look at the backtrace that pops up. > > now when I sent the msg it stopes, thats just typical :) (maybe the > cvs update helped). now i am getting irritated it came again afterall, the backtrace is atached to the mail