* Problem with attachment filename.
@ 2001-12-07  7:03 Jinhyok Heo
From: Jinhyok Heo @ 2001-12-07  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using cvs gnus with XEmacs 21.4.5 now.

I don't have any problem with filenames with latin characters, but I
have with Korean characters. I cannot figure out the filenames, so I
have to save it in a latin character filename after renaming them.

I think gnus has some problems with charset of attachments.

Can it be fixed?

--