From: Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com>
To: 'Ted Zlatanov' <tzz@lifelogs.com>
Cc: "ding@gnus.org" <ding@gnus.org>
Subject: Re: nnimap and Exchange 2007
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:18:28 -0400	[thread overview]

Ted,

First, thanks for getting back to me.

I have not updated my gnus from a nightly snapshot since Feb 28 yet I seem to already have the fix that you say you just committed.  Am I missing something here?  Now I'm confused!

How do I use this suggested setup of your's?  What will it do for me exactly?  I currently use nnimap-split rules to split my email into folders on the IMAP server.  If I do what you suggested as a workaround, what will change and how do I work with it?

Thanks.

...Jake