From: Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com>
To: 'Ted Zlatanov' <tzz@lifelogs.com>
Cc: "ding@gnus.org" <ding@gnus.org>
Subject: Re: nnimap and Exchange 2007
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:40:14 -0400	[thread overview]

Ted,

Sorry for the top-quote.  I'm stuck using Outlook for the moment (until I resolve my IMAP issue) and I cannot cite your message.  This makes it difficult for you to read my reply unless I do it this way.  Please bear with me.

The patch that you sent was a reverse patch.  It shows what line to add to get the old behavior.  Instead, I reversed it and things seem better.  I'm not crashing out and Gnus seems to be catching up on a hell of a lot of old marks from my server.  It's certainly bust doing something - unless it hung.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks.

...Jake