* Z n in group buffer prompts me again
@ 1996-03-07 15:50 jeff (j.d.) sparkes
From: jeff (j.d.) sparkes @ 1996-03-07 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

The function gnus-summary-catchup-and-goto-next-group, bound to Zn in
summary mode, has become annoying.  It does a catchup, but asks me to
hit n before going to the next group.  It shouldn't.  It didn't used
to.
--
Jeff Sparkes
jsparkes@bnr.ca    Bell-Northern Research, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

* Re: Z n in group buffer prompts me again
       [not found] <"28970 Thu Mar 7 10:53:02 1996"@bnr.ca>
@ 1996-03-07 20:56 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-03-07 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

"jeff (j.d.) sparkes" <jsparkes@bnr.ca> writes:

> The function gnus-summary-catchup-and-goto-next-group, bound to Zn in
> summary mode, has become annoying.  It does a catchup, but asks me to
> hit n before going to the next group.  It shouldn't.  It didn't used
> to.

Set `gnus-auto-select-next' to `slightly-quietly'.

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen