* [Request for Correction]To Gnus team -- Gnus Info about spam biased to Chinese
@ 2004-01-10  7:41 Cheng Gao
From: Cheng Gao @ 2004-01-10  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

As I read Gnus *info*, under "Thwarting Email System"->"The Problem of
Spam", I got:

"If you get lots of spam from China, for example, you try to filter all
mail from Chinese IPs."

Obviously spam is a world-wide disaster, and we Chinese should not be
treated as only species of morons existed on this earth, though I know
oftentimes we are treated like this way. You need not respect Chinese,
but please dont let us feel insulted.

Please correct this biased wording. Suggest you use some forged country
name (or rather USA :-p).

Thank you very much for your help.