From: Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com>
Cc: From <ding@gnus.org>
Subject: Re: spam.el and ham in a spam group
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:26:07 -0400	[thread overview]

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003, jklymak@coas.oregonstate.edu wrote:
> I didn't want to set my Inbox as a ham group because I didn't want
> all the mails in the group processed *every* time I exit the group.

Ah yes, I've been meaning to use the gnus-registry for that, so
messages are only processed once.  It's not hard, I'm just unable to
do it right now.  The tracking data needs to be stored in the "extra"
field of the registry entry, the rest is already handled by the
registry.

> That seems a little clumsy, so either I am missing something, *or*,
> I'd suggest that items in my spam folder that I mark as non-spam
> should be ham processed.  Is that possible?

Currently it's not, because we only process ham in ham groups, but I
can add a setting spam-process-ham-in-nonham-groups if you wish.

Ted