* minor changes to gnus-registry.el and spam-stat.el
@ 2005-04-06 19:10 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2005-04-06 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

In addition to Deepak Goel's changes to spam-stat.el, I changed the
variable spam-stat-split-fancy-spam-threshhold to
spam-stat-split-fancy-spam-threshold.  If you used the former, please
update your configuration.

In gnus-registry.el, I made the gnus-registry-ignored-groups variable
also remove those groups when they end up in an entry.  Thus, if the
registry notices an article A in group X but group X is ignored, the
next time the registry is saved the entry A will have group X removed.
I think this is a logical change that will decrease the size of the
registry for those that use it (for me it has been a nice addition,
cutting my registry size by 60% because I remove articles from my
spam/ham training groups outside of Gnus).

Ted

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-04-06 19:10 UTC | newest]