* Improving the spam.el documentation.
@ 2004-05-28 13:26 Daniel Pittman
From: Daniel Pittman @ 2004-05-28 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ted, thanks for the work on getting spam.el to work the way I wanted it
to. There was a fair bit of it, and a lot of that was because I didn't
understand some of the basic operations or configuration.

So, in the hope that others don't have to suffer through the same stuff
that I did I have embarked on updating the spam.el documentation in the
Gnus manual.

Assuming, of course, that you are happy to have me rewriting the content
for you, and that you wouldn't mind doing a technical review of it once
I am done - I still don't understand it as well as you do. :)

Also, what is your preferred method for submission of the changes? I can
send a patch generated against CVS, or whatever else you would like.

I can't commit to Gnus CVS, though, so I can't put it in that way.

  Daniel
--
If you stick a knife nine inches into my back and pull it out
three inches, that is not progress.  Even if you pull it all the