* spam.el: unmark ham when processed
@ 2004-05-26 14:22 Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 2004-05-26 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

I enter nnml:spam.  I see a ham message in there.  I hit u.  I hit
q.  Said spam is processed and respooled, but it is still ticked.

Can spam.el auto-untick the message (and perhaps even mark it as
new/unseen) when it processes and respools it?

Or should I hit M-u instead of u?

Kai

* Re: spam.el: unmark ham when processed
@ 2004-05-26 16:02 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2004-05-26 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

On Wed, 26 May 2004, kai@emptydomain.de wrote:

> I enter nnml:spam.  I see a ham message in there.  I hit u.  I hit
> q.  Said spam is processed and respooled, but it is still ticked.
>
> Can spam.el auto-untick the message (and perhaps even mark it as
> new/unseen) when it processes and respools it?
>
> Or should I hit M-u instead of u?

How about setting spam-mark-ham-unread-before-move-from-spam-group?
Does that help?

Ted