* Re: spam-stat diff.
       [not found]   ` <87acokhild.fsf@gnufans.net>
@ 2005-04-06 19:06     ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2005-04-06 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, deego@gnufans.org wrote:

> 2005-03-30  D Goel  <deego@gnufans.org>
>
> 	* spam-stat-my.el (spam-stat-score-buffer): Add a call to a
> 	user-function allow user modifications of the scores.
> 	(spam-stat-score-buffer-user): New function, to allow
> 	user-computed modifications to the score.

Deepak,

thanks for your patch.  I made some changes - please take a look and
ensure I did not break your code.  Also I took the liberty of writing
a longer ChangeLog entry for your changes.

I am cc-ing the ding list so they are aware of these new abilities in
spam-stat.el.

Ted

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-04-06 19:06 UTC | newest]