On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, 4.uce.03.r.s@nurfuerspam.de wrote: > When I leave a group (nnml, which is neither classified as spam nor > as ham), I get: > > Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Invalid argument 3") > call-process-region(1 1 nil nil nil nil "-d" "spam" "-h") Got it. Mega-patch #3 attached. Besides fixing this problem, I also added ignore regexes for blacklisting, so for instance I have (setq spam-blacklist-ignored-regexes '("tzz" "lifelogs")) in my setup. I noticed this was a problem since spam is often sent from spammers masquerading as you, but there's no way I could figure out to block all the user's e-mail addresses easily. I could just block the user's primary mail address, but I think that would create a false sense of security because any secondary addresses would get blocked while the primary worked. I've been using the patch for 3 days now, and other than the problem you noticed I haven't seen anything wrong with the behavior or effects of the new registration/unregistration code. Thanks Ted