* Backend specific spam filtering
@ 2002-11-19 13:21 Piers Cawley
From: Piers Cawley @ 2002-11-19 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

So, I've just switched over to useing spam.el + bogofilter from
spamassassin. I've fed bogofilter a largish corpus and things appear
to be working well. However, spam.el runs bogofilter on all my groups
and I only want to use it on my nnml groups. Is this possible as it
stands (I can't seem to find the functionality in spam.el itself...)

--
Piers

   "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a language in
    possession of a rich syntax must be in need of a rewrite."
         -- Jane Austen?