* 0.38: bug in mm-uu
@ 1998-10-24 20:38 Vladimir Volovich
From: Vladimir Volovich @ 1998-10-24 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

it seems that if an article contains an uuencoded file inside, gnus
shows the article body only until that file. E.g.,
"linux-kernel-digest V1 #2747" contains a file pre-patch-2.1.127-1.gz
uuencoded. If i view this article *without* digestifying, gnus shows
only part of an article before that file, i.e. it displays

[2. application/octet-stream (pre-patch-2.1.127-1.gz)]...

and that is the last displayed line. But in the original article there
is a couple of other lines after this.

	Best regards, -- Vladimir.

P.S. just now i again got those bug with `disappearing' mail due to
putting the beginning of mail ("From ...") at the middle of the last
line of previous mail which is partially lost, and putting zeroes
(^@^@^@^@) between headers and body of the first article (the last
line of which got truncated). :-(

* Re: 0.38: bug in mm-uu
@ 1998-10-24 20:44 ` Shenghuo ZHU
From: Shenghuo ZHU @ 1998-10-24 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is the same bug as Hrvoje Niksic reported. I fixed. I will send
the patch in a couple of minutes.

--
Shenghuo