I hope this patch will fix broken QP-encoding bug. In >>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas H Olsen writes: Thomas> I tried to send a picture yesterday using pgnus Thomas> 0.96. When I try to read the message with pine or Thomas> Netscape I get an error message like "Formatting error: Thomas> Non-hexadecimal character in QP encoding." This bug was Thomas> not present in version 0.95. I am not sure whether Netscape accept QP encoded image. Please test it. In <87vh9qrqyo.fsf@pazuzu.eudaemonia.org> >>>>> "Mark" == Mark Buda writes: Mark> Both quoted-printable and base64 encodings appear to be Mark> broken in 0.96. Does base64 encodings appear to broken in 0.96? I can not reproduce such broken message. Shenghuo 1999-09-08 Shenghuo ZHU * mm-encode.el (mm-encode-content-transfer-encoding): Fold quoted-printable-encode-region. * qp.el (quoted-printable-encode-region): Assume charset encoded. Fold every line in the region.