Alan Shutko writes: > Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE (Kai Großjohann) writes: > > > When Emacs crashes > > Similar problem. I use nnmail-expiry-target to send some things to > nnfolder groups for archival. Those files are appended to in memory > and saved when gnus quits. They are not saved when I hit "s" in > *Group*. (Problem 1.) > > If Emacs should crash before I quit Gnus, Gnus uses the last-saved > version of the file, and loses anything which had been modified in the > autosave. > > Given Gnus' ability to handle other unsaved files (like newsrc) it > would be nice if it would handle these, but it would also be nice if > it would save them when I hit s. You can try the attached patch (not in the CVS repository). The drawback is that Gnus has to save the entire nnfolder file for each expired article. ShengHuo