* merge maintenance
@ 2006-02-10  2:38 Miles Bader
From: Miles Bader @ 2006-02-10  2:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Hi,

When you make a change like the following, could you send me email outlining
the issue?  This is so I know (1) how to deal with the problem in the future,
and (2) whether I should in fact change the Emacs code to match the gnus-5.10
code -- in general it's not a good idea to have the two code bases diverge
except where absolutely necessary (and hopefully where the reason is
obvious, e.g. the version numbers).

Thanks,

-Miles

2006-02-08  Katsumi Yamaoka  <yamaoka@jpl.org>

	* rfc2231.el (rfc2231-parse-string): Sort segmented parameters;
	don't decode quoted parameters; remove misimported Emacs code.
	Suggested by ARISAWA Akihiro <ari@mbf.ocn.ne.jp>.
	(rfc2231-decode-encoded-string): Don't use split-string which
	behaves differently according to Emacs version; use
	mm-decode-coding-region to convert charset to coding-system.
	Suggested by ARISAWA Akihiro <ari@mbf.ocn.ne.jp>.
	(rfc2231-encode-string): Remove misimported Emacs code.

--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that