* Gnus 5.8.3, NT Emacs and nndoc
@ 2000-03-30  8:18 Janusz S. Bien
From: Janusz S. Bien @ 2000-03-30  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

When I enter the *Gnus edit form* buffer for a nndoc group with Gnus
Edit Info or a similar command and I leave the buffer with `C-c C-c'
without changing anything, the group is killed and a new group is
created with a strange name. On Linux the command behaves as
expected.

Mu guess is that Gnus is mishandling the drive letter, which always
appears in the name of the nndoc group.

I can live with this, but it would be good to make sure there are no
harmful consequences of this problem.

Best regards

Janusz

                     ,
dr hab. Janusz S. Bien, prof. UW
Prof. Janusz S. Bien, Warsaw Uniwersity
Na tym koncie czytam i wysylam poczte i wiadomosci offline -
prosze nie oczekiwac szybkiej odpowiedzi!
Data w naglowku to data rozpoczecia pisania listu, a nie jego wyslania.
On this account I read/post mail/news offline - do not expect
an immediate answer!
The date in the header refers to the moment when I started to write
the letter, not to the moment when I sent it.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-03-30  8:18 UTC | newest]