* Customizing the draft group
@ 2007-10-28 15:23 Mathieu Boespflug
From: Mathieu Boespflug @ 2007-10-28 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi everyone,

I noticed the draft group was hardcoded in nndraft.el and can't find
anyway of customizing it. Moreover, my understanding is that drafts
/have/ to be stored in a nndraft group, hence can't be stored in a
folder on an IMAP server or anything. Is this correct? I really like
to be able to store my drafts remotely, but I have no idea if changing
nndraft to be generic over the backend (instead of hardcoding use of
nnmh) would breaking anything substantial?

Thanks,

Mathieu

* Re: Customizing the draft group
@ 2007-11-20 21:35 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2007-11-20 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Sun, Oct 28 2007, Mathieu Boespflug wrote:

> I noticed the draft group was hardcoded in nndraft.el and can't find
> anyway of customizing it. Moreover, my understanding is that drafts
> /have/ to be stored in a nndraft group, hence can't be stored in a
> folder on an IMAP server or anything. Is this correct?

AFAIK: yes.

> I really like to be able to store my drafts remotely, but I have no
> idea if changing nndraft to be generic over the backend (instead of
> hardcoding use of nnmh) would breaking anything substantial?

I don't know if anyone has tried this.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,