* Does nnrss-opml-import work?
@ 2006-01-11 13:24 Niels Olof Bouvin
From: Niels Olof Bouvin @ 2006-01-11 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I am trying to move my Bloglines' RSS subscription to Gnus.  When I use M-x
nnrss-opml-import, I give it the file[1] exported from Bloglines.  Rather than
importing the feeds, as I would expect, it queries for an URL to search for
RSS - as if I was using R S in the *Group* buffer.

Any suggestions?

(using CVS head Emacs and Gnus)

Cheers
        Niels Olof

[1] <URL:http://www.daimi.au.dk/~bouvin/test/export.xml>

--
Niels Olof Bouvin, Ph.D.  http://www.bouvin.net/ Voice: +45 89 42 56 59 \ /
In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro (")

* Re: Does nnrss-opml-import work?
@ 2006-01-11 13:58 ` Niels Olof Bouvin
From: Niels Olof Bouvin @ 2006-01-11 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Niels Olof Bouvin <bouvin@daimi.au.dk> writes:

[...]

> RSS - as if I was using R S in the *Group* buffer.

That would be G R

[...]

--

@ 2006-01-13  1:58 ` Katsumi Yamaoka