kai.grossjohann@uni-duisburg.de (Kai Großjohann) writes: > Jose Romildo Malaquias writes: > > > Is it possible to have gnus *and* other email clients to > > read the email messages in the different mailboxes, in a > > consistent way? Up to now my preferred mail reader > > is mutt, so I will not give up of it just now. I intend to > > start using gnus, but occasionaly still use mutt (or > > any other email client, for the matter). By consistent > > I mean new messages first read in gnus will be seen as > > read (not new) in mutt, and vice-versa. > > It is possible to achieve this by using an IMAP server. This appears > to be somewhat overkill in your case, but I know of no other solution. I do this with great success. Since I have this all written up, I will distribute my notes (see attachment). Regards, --kevin -- Kevin D. Clark / Cetacean Networks / Portsmouth, N.H. (USA) cetaceannetworks.com!kclark (GnuPG ID: B280F24E) alumni.unh.edu!kdc