* Our greetings
@ 2000-01-06  8:23 kevin_lacobie
From: kevin_lacobie @ 2000-01-06  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

                                 DEAR FRIEND

Have you ever asked yourself if you are in the right place to have fortune, health, or love?  If you should move or stay where you are?

Are you thinking of moving and want to know how things will be in the new place?

These are difficult decisions but now there is a new tool to make these decisions easier.

                                ASTROGEOGRAPHY

Astrogeography uses scientific methods of projecting planet aspects onto the surface of the Earth. Astrogeography shows how planets affect you differently in different locations.

When you change your location, the astrological forces in your life also change. Now, with mathematical techniques perfected over years of testing you can see your POWER ZONES for Success, Prosperity, Health, Romance, and Love. You will see how to take advantage of the influences of your location.

Your POWER ZONES are printed on two large 11 X 17 inch color maps of the USA and the World. The maps are easy to understand and use as guides in making important decisions. A complete explanation booklet in provided with the maps.

Don't be in the dark any longer! Order your LIFE MAPS today. Just 31.90 in the US and $33.90 anywhere else.

To order, call toll free 800 283 4080, ext. 805.

Have your name, postal address, birth place, birth date and birth time ready when you call.

WEB SPECIAL: Save $10 off your order in you order by January 25, 1999. Pay just $21.90 (US orders) or $23.90 (outside US).

Call 800 283 4080, ext.805 toll free NOW.

You can also order by mail. Just send us your name, postal address, birth place, birth date and birth time to LifeMap,

1118 W. Magnolia Ave., #408, Burbank, CA 91506, USA. Enclose your check or money order for $21.90 (US orders) or $23.90 (outside US), if you order by December 25, 1999. Add $10 to your order after Decdmber 25, 1999.

This is a one time mailing. There is no need to remove your name from a mailing list. However, if you still wish to contact us about e-mail, you are welcome to call 213 220 5046.

                     Best wishes for a successful year 2000.

* Re: Our greetings
@ 2000-01-06 17:42 ` John Palmieri
From: John Palmieri @ 2000-01-06 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

I *knew* there was something missing from gnus.  Any volunteers to
write nnastrogeography.el?

--
John H. Palmieri
Dept of Mathematics, Box 354350    palmieri@math.washington.edu