* Feature Differences with No Gnus
@ 2008-02-08 13:35 Jake Colman
From: Jake Colman @ 2008-02-08 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I just upgraded from the stock Gnus 5.10.8 shipped with XEmacs to a
recent nightly snapshot of No Gnus 0.7.  Can someone point me to where I
can find a high-level description of what has changed or is changing?

If nothing else, I noticed that all my font-locking is all different!

Thanks.

...Jake

--
Jake Colman
Director of Software Development

* Re: Feature Differences with No Gnus
@ 2008-02-08 17:24 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2008-02-08 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Fri, Feb 08 2008, Jake Colman wrote:

> I just upgraded from the stock Gnus 5.10.8 shipped with XEmacs to a
> recent nightly snapshot of No Gnus 0.7.  Can someone point me to where I
> can find a high-level description of what has changed or is changing?

The user visible changes are described in the manuals section "New
features": (info "(gnus)No Gnus") aka GNUS-NEWS (in plain text).
Please let us know if some important changes are missing.

> If nothing else, I noticed that all my font-locking is all different!

Apart from message mode, I'm not aware of changes in that area, but
maybe I have forgotten...

,----[ (info "(gnus)No Gnus") ]
|    * Changes in Message mode
| [...]
|         * You can highlight different levels of citations like in the
|           article buffer.  See `gnus-message-highlight-citation'.
`----

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,