* Help Resetting News Reader
@ 2009-01-25 16:07 Jake Colman
From: Jake Colman @ 2009-01-25 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I don't understand what happened but I'm no longer seeing any of my
newsgroups.  My news server is teranews and I am able to connect to it
with my username/password.  But it is no longer showing show me any of
my subscribed groups.  How can I force Gnus to reread all of my nntp
subscribed groups as if I was doing it for the first time?

TIA!

...Jake

--
Jake Colman
Director of Software Development

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-01-25 16:07 UTC | newest]