* Refreshing A Config From Scratch
@ 2003-10-27 15:49 Jake Colman
From: Jake Colman @ 2003-10-27 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

My gnus config seems to have gotton all messed up.  I've posted about it but
may not get any good replies.  How can I blow everything away so that I
started from scratch like a virgin install?  Where should I look to make sure
that I configure back all the groups that I want to read?

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                    Phone: (201) 209-2467
Harborside Financial Center                 Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza Two                          E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
Jersey City, NJ 07311                 www.principiapartners.com

* Re: Refreshing A Config From Scratch
@ 2003-10-27 23:03 ` Joseph Barillari
From: Joseph Barillari @ 2003-10-27 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

    Jake> My gnus config seems to have gotton all messed up.  I've
    Jake> posted about it but may not get any good replies.  How can I
    Jake> blow everything away so that I started from scratch like a
    Jake> virgin install?  Where should I look to make sure that I
    Jake> configure back all the groups that I want to read?

You can try resetting the server backends. Hit ^ in the group buffer
to enter the server buffer. --Joe
--
Joseph Barillari -- http://barillari.org