From: Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com>
Cc: <ding@gnus.org>
Subject: Re: How To Switch To Another IMAP Server?
Date: 19 Oct 2001 10:45:29 -0400	[thread overview]

Simon,

Are the gnus tick marks actually stored on the IMAP server?  I thought they
were an artificial invention of gnus.  I cannot imagine how they night have
copied things over such that all the email arrived but not the associated
marks.

...Jake

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza Two                          E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  www.principiapartners.com