* nnimap problem?
@ 2003-10-30 14:12 Jake Colman
From: Jake Colman @ 2003-10-30 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Simon Josefsson

I have been getting error messages "invalid data on line 1" when attempting
to fetch headers.  Noone has replied to my requests for guidance on this so
I'm still trying to figure it out.  Is it possible that it's an nnimap
problem, since I'm fetching my email from an Exchange 5.x Server?

I have the following in my .gnus file:

  (require 'nnimap)

  (setq imap-log t)
  (setq imap-error t)
  (setq imap-debug t)
  (setq nnimap-debug t)

and I see nothing obviously wrong in my *imap-log* buffer.  Do you have any
suggestions?

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                    Phone: (201) 209-2467
Harborside Financial Center                 Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza Two                          E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
Jersey City, NJ 07311                 www.principiapartners.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-30 14:12 UTC | newest]