From: Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com>
Subject: Re: Exchange integration?
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 12:04:32 -0400	[thread overview]

So all of this is only true with Exchange 2000?  We are still stuck in the
ice age with Exchange 5.5.

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                    Phone: (201) 209-2467
Harborside Financial Center                 Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza Two                          E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
Jersey City, NJ 07311                 www.principiapartners.com