* Rendering HTML Emails
@ 2008-02-17  3:58 Jake Colman
From: Jake Colman @ 2008-02-17  3:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I'm having trouble handling emails containing links to web pages and
emails that contain HTML MIME attachements.  How does one set up gnus to
do the following:

1) If I click on a link, launch a browser to show me the page.  I
   configured browse-url to launch firefox.  When I click on a link,
   firefox is launched but it only shows me default homepage.

2) How do I render HTML included in an email. Gnus shows me a mime
   button which, when clicked, opens to show me HTML.  How do I get that
   rendered?

TIA!

...Jake

--