I am forwarding a sample of a type of email that I get fairly regularly. When I receive it, it shows up as an "application/octet-stream" attachment and is not visible. If I press 'C-u g' to see the complete content of the MIME-based message, it tells me that it is base64-encoded and all I see is a bunch of gibberish (of course). How can I easily see these attachments? In almost all cases the attachment is simply a forwarded email that the sender wants me to read. I'm not sure how this email will get posted to the mailing list given that I am forwarding the problem MIME email as a part of this message. Hopefully, I am not going to screw anything up. TIA! ...Jake