From: Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com>
Subject: Re: Topic Problem - Help!
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:25:15 -0400	[thread overview]

No, they do not show up with an 'L' (the first thing I tried).  They only
show up when topic mode is toggled off.  Is it possible that I deleted the
topic category?  What would happen in that case? Would the groups that had
been assigned to that topic become invisible unless topic mode was toggled
off?  If that's the case do I simply recreate the topic and reassign the
groups?

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 209-2467
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza Two                          E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  www.principiapartners.com