* Gnus doesn't compile anymore
@ 2001-10-21  8:51 Frank Schmitt
From: Frank Schmitt @ 2001-10-21  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Since yesterday Gnus won't compile anymore using the MS Windows
make*.bat files. XEmacs gives an error message:

Cannot open load file: c:\Programme\cygwin\usr\src\gnus\lpath.el
xemacs exiting

It's clear that it can't find it since lpath.el is in the lisp
subdirectory and not in the main directory. I checked the Changelogs but
couldn't find out what was changed, so I've got no idea how to fix
it. Can anyone help me out?

--
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

* Re: Gnus doesn't compile anymore
@ 2001-10-21  9:23 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2001-10-21  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Frank Schmitt <usereplyto@Frank-Schmitt.net> writes:

> Since yesterday Gnus won't compile anymore using the MS Windows
> make*.bat files. XEmacs gives an error message:
>
> Cannot open load file: c:\Programme\cygwin\usr\src\gnus\lpath.el
> xemacs exiting

At this spot, the current working directory should be the lisp
subdir.  Is this also the case?  (See the code in dgnushack.el; it
assumes this.)

Hm.  Maybe the cwd is wrong during building the info files?

kai
--
Lisp is kinda like tpircstsoP