* New schedule
@ 1996-01-10 10:33 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-01-10 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

(If you're wondering why I've suddenly developed a major case of
written diarrhea -- I haven't.  Well, not more than usual, in any
case.  All this mail was written over a five-day period.)

I'll return to Oslo on Sunday, and 0.27 will be unleashed on the world
soon after that.  I'll put off the feature freeze until Feb. 1. to
allow people to suggest improvements on all the new stuff that has
been included.  And then we freeze for a couple of months, and Gnus
5.2 should then be ready April 1.  Won't that be a great April Fools
prank?

And then I start working on Red Gnus.  :-)

--
   Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen * larsi@ifi.uio.no
      (a red leaf that falls from the purple tree)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-01-10 10:33 UTC | newest]