* Scope of nnmail-split-methods
@ 1999-12-06  4:14 Nevin Kapur
From: Nevin Kapur @ 1999-12-06  4:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have mail-sources set to

((directory :path "~/.spool" :suffix ""  )
        (pop :server "jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu" :user "nk2"))

I want all my POP mail to go to a group nnml:JHU and hence have

(setq nnmail-split-methods
      '(("nnml:JHU" "^To:.*nk2@jhunix")
        ("nnml:mail.misc" "")))

However all my POP mail ends up in mail.misc. C-h v
nnmail-split-methods says
,----
| *Incoming mail will be split according to this variable.
`----

Does my POP mail not count as Incoming mail? Of course
nnmail-resplit-incoming is nil since I don't want to resplit incoming
procmail sorted mail.

-Nevin